August 14, 2006

Who has time for TV?

I know I haven't posted to this blog in a while...and I know that zero people care. In fact, I should probably delete it, but then what would that zero person do? Am I making any sense? Forget it. Know the answer.

I don't watch as much TV as I should. As my daughter is getting older and more aware, even my TV junkie husband (raised on television, peanut butter and sugar) says we can't expose her to as much TV. And gosh...she just loves it. Totally captivated. I am ok with this because she knows all of these flash cards: teddy bear, car, tractor, fire truck, ball, baby, fish, dog, cat and corn. So...not stunting her mental growth yet, thank you very much!

Despite the fact that I am getting less of the TV love, I am managing to stay in tune with re-runs of Friends (I hate the first season), All My Children (Susan Lucci looks better every year...so creepy) and The Dog Whisperer (I am madly in love with Caesar Millan. LOVE HIM). So don't you cry for me, Argentina.

A couple of comments re: TV:

- Check out football in hi-def - it'll change your life.
- Can TiVo BE any more awesome? (homage to Chandler)
- Sex and the City on TBS just isn't the same...I'm not a perv, but really; Samantha with her shirt on is very boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home