February 07, 2006

Uncle Joey

Skating with Celebrities
Original airdate: 2.6.06

I didn't watch all of this show, but yeah, I have comments.

1. Is Dave Coulier really as slimy as he appears? And does Nancy Kerrigan hate him? The answer is yes, so I probably shouldn't waste anyone's time by asking.
2. Bruce Jenner looks crazy old.
3. Kristy Swanson gained weight, but she holds it together very well. She's a cutie. Oh, and she was also in my movie debut.
4. I can't tell you how happy I am that Debbie Gibson got the boot last week. She is not only obnoxious, arrogant and self-absorbed, but NOT TALENTED! Her voice isn't that great, she clearly can't skate, and her Playboy pictures were lame. (yeah, I saw them...what of it?!)
5. Is it wrong that I still love Nancy Kerrigan? Go U.S.A.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home